Thursday, June 07, 2007

Networking Sites and Forums

I joined MySpace recently but I find it quite confusing.

I also joined Facebook, I created a group for people interested in Signing with Babies and Children, it is called Sign Together. A few people have joined; I think Hannah, my friend who runs a Baby Led Weaning Site is responsible for recruiting some of the members – thanks Hannah!

There used to be a popular Yahoo Group for people interested in Baby Signing but it hasn’t been used for months.

Recently on other forums, members have been asking what the sign is for certain objects and words. I have some software that enables me to post the images for some signs; I have added these to the Chelltune forum . Please note that these images must not be copied!


Mumszone Parents Forum

No comments: